The Stonemill Design Center is excited to introduce “re: Design 2011“. This is a design competition focused on developing the careers of students and emerging professionals within the design industry. Participants will be given the opportunity to create “The Stonemill Retreat” at the center.
Open to students completing a professional design degree or to degreed designers with less than 5 years of experience, “re: Design 2011” is a 3 month, judged design competition which will result in the winning design being installed as a functional, working space within Stonemill!
Qualified and interested parties are invited to submit an application for this unique and memorable opportunity.
- Applicants are free to measure the space for renderings M – F from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- We will be announcing after hours measuring evenings soon.
- Program Guidelines (including client budget) can be found HERE.
- Complete application packages (including floor plans) can be obtained by calling The Stonemill Design Center office.
- Completed applications MUST be submitted no later than 12 noon on Friday August 5th 2011.
The Stonemill Design Center
2715 Red Hill Avenue, Suite F-200
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Please feel free to contact us at
714.435.3544 with any questions you may have.