Note: General Program Guidelines for re: Design 2011 are listed below. We encourage applicants to contact the Stonemill Design Center office at 714.435.3544 with any questions.
“re:Design 2011” is open to:
- Students in an Interior Design degree program (AA/BA/MA) who are within 12 months of completion.
- Students who have completed an Interior Design Degree Program (AA/BA/MA) after 2006.
- Students who have completed an Interior Design Degree program prior to 2006, but have not been working as an interior design until post 2006.
- Applications will be accepted from named individuals only. (i.e. “Jane Smith”)
- Applications from business entities will not be accepted. (i.e. “Jane Smith Interior Design, LLC”)
- Applications WILL be accepted from named individuals with business entity mention: (i.e. “Jane Smith from Jane Smith Interior Design, LLC”)
- Applications for Teams will be accepted: 1) Teams may have no more than 2 applicants 2) Both members of a team must meet application criteria.
- Both members of a team must submit: Application form, Personal statement. Current Resume.
- Completed applications must include:
- Completed application form.
- Completed personal statement.
- A copy of your current resume.
- Samples of work completed and/or installed: Does NOT need to be portfolio quality. This is not a portfolio review!
- A general/rough design rendering of your ideas for The Stonemill Retreat. Renderings Do NOT need to be presentation ready. We are looking for your ideas on what you feel the space could be like. This is your opportunity to sell us on your ideas!
- Renderings should include mention/images of products readily available at The Stonemill Design Center.
- Application Submissions may be made via: In person drop – off at Stonemill management office OR via email (as a *.PDF, please) to email@example.com
Applications must be received by The Stonemill Design Center no later than 12 noon on Friday, August 5th 2011.
Space Requirements and Budget:
- Conference Table.
- Flex Desk.
- “Refreshment” station.
- White Board.
- Telephone station
- A/V equipment:
- Including flat screen television/moniter (not to be included in budget)
- Print storage space.
- “Wish List” items:
- Display of large mounted plans.
- Material/sample display.
- Budget: $10,000; to include products and specialized services only. Applicants will NOT be reselling specified product.